1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Orfeo Capital SGIIC, SA., Hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal information of the User and it informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
Destination of the information: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the information are:
- Submission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical support, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to their products and services, or to their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal information.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the destination of information and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: Orfeo Capital SGIIC, SA. Paseo de la Castellana Nº53 3rd Floor. Postal Code: 28046. Madrid
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be previously requested. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force in protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the regulations G.D.P.R. for the treatment of the personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to the necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.